Número total de visualizações de páginas

sexta-feira, janeiro 11, 2013

Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.

I guess you knew and blew a good thing, baby


Bye baby, I guess you know why I walked away
When we walked to the altar that was an awesome day
Did counselling, couldn’t force me to stay
Something happens when you say I do, we go astray
Why do we mess it up, we was friends we had it all
Reason you don’t trust men, that was your daddy fault
He in the grave, let it go, he no longer living
Said you caught him cheating with mom and other women
Fuck that gotta do with us

Here’s the keys to the newest truck
Birkin bags, we burnin’ cash, now baby do it up
No matter who you fuck, that was before me
Wanted you as my shawty since I saw you screamin’
“Hate you so much right now”
Should’ve saw the man in angry black women
Ashes of a demon, I’m leaving

I guess you knew and blew a good thing, baby (Bye baby)
You know I’m saying bye-bye (Bye-bye baby)
Cause I’m sayin’ bye-bye (Bye baby)
Cause I’m sayin’ bye-bye
I guess you knew and blew a good thing, baby


Bye baby, I guess you know why I had to leave
Seven months in your pregnancy, ’bout to have my seed
Let’s take it back some years, rewind it to the happy years
You and your Star Trak fam, I’m thinking you cats are weird


Same time, different year, I was diggin’ ya flow
Then I tatted you on my arm so niggas would know
I thought no one could stop us, matching gold watches
I was your Johnny Depp, you was my Janis Joplin
Yet, the cuter version, yet I knew you personally
Better than you knew yourself and I knew this for certain
Crib in the Dominican you got away from everybody

You screaming at the racist cops in Miami was probably
The highlight of my life, like “Hi yo look at my wife”
Gangsta, me and twenty cops ’bout to fight, crazy night
Bailed you out, next morning we got clean
Like it never happened and later we at that Heat game
Just another day in the life of two people in love
But it wasn’t enough, so baby guess what

Listen, could you imagine writing your deposition?
Divorce Lawyer telling you how this thing gonna be ending?
With you paying out the ass, and I’m talking half
Not some but half. No serious, half
Half of your soul, half of your heart you leaving behind
It’s either that or die, I wanted peace of mind
And all I seen was selfish cowards, under they breath

Saying “why did Nas trust her?”, but look at yourself, speak louder bruh
You live with your babymoms and scared to make an honest woman out of her
And make her your bride, fake bitch you ain’t even alive
At least I can say I tried plus enjoyed the ride
Plus we got our little boy, my little joy and pride


He got my nose, my grill, your colour, your eyes
Next go round I hope I pick the truest type and watch me do it all again
It’s a beautiful life, aight


Goodbye
Real Time Web Analytics